Internal pages farming advertising banners
Enjoy the benefits of having your business or event advert featured in the Farmgear Agriculture Directory sidebar of most internal pages. Thus making it instantly viewable to our site visitors.
The sidebar adverts on our internal pages are limited to only six spaces. With such a small number of spaces this allows the adverts to be very eye catching.
The price shown as “From” is the price when discounted if you book more than three consecutive blocks of thirty days, see the ‘duration’ section below.
Internal pages farming advertising banners positions
There are six advert positions, with the order of the spaces booked is determined randomly by ourselves.
These banner adverts are static and are always visible on the pages where they appear.
The duration of our internal pages farming advertising banners
All sidebar advert banner space bookings are for a minimum of thirty days at a time. Although, if you would like your business or event to be advertised for longer you may choose to book more than one thirty days block at a time.
Moreover, if you are looking to save on your advertising budget, we currently offer a generous 15% discount if you book more than three consecutive blocks of thirty days. This discount will be automatically applied to your basket.
Currently we are taking bookings of up to approximately two years in advance.
Cancellation of a booked space is allowable up to 30 days before the advert is due to go live.
The benefits of our internal pages farming advertising banners
- handy size, not too big and not too small, so your audience cannot fail to notice your advert
- banner advertising supports the visibility and awareness of your brand
- your ad links to your business or event listing which should contain all essential details of your business or event
- additionally, advert visitors are able to contact you from your listing directly without leaving the Farmgear website
- alternatively you may opt to have your advert link to your own website, special offer etc.
Paying for your internal pages farming advertising banners
Add your booking(s) to your basket. We use PayPal as our online payments gateway.
If you prefer you may request an invoice, with payment being made directly to our bank account by BACS. To ensure the advert can go live on the date you select, you can only use this option if the start date of your advert is a minimum of 30 days in the future.
You can pay using your own PayPal account, or you can pay via card without a PayPal account.
If you delay in checking out, your basket will empty after a period of inactivity, and you may lose your space to another advertiser.
If you choose to pay on invoice, please be aware that until we have received cleared funds in our bank account, your advert will not be displayed on our website. If your invoice is not paid at least ten days before the advert is due to go live, you may lose your space to another advertiser.
Content for your internal pages farming advertising banners
- File size: under 100 kb
- File format: .jpg, .jpeg or .png
On our sister site Web Design UK, we have written a guide on preparing images for the web. Please do read ‘Preparing Images & PDFs For The Web‘ if you are planning to supply your own artwork.
If you submit the wrong image size we can crop the image for you, but it may not sit in the space as you had expected it to.
We will also need:
- the business or event name or advert title as you would like it displayed, from a minimum of 10 and up to 30 characters, including spaces
How to book your internal pages farming advertising banners
- Scroll to the booking calendar below
- In the ‘Duration’ box select the number of blocks of 30 days that you would like the advert to run for.
- The minimum duration is one block, and the maximum is twenty four.
- Click on the day you want the booking to begin in. Additional blocks will be added automatically if you select more than four
- Upload your background image
- Add your title
- If you are opting to have your advert link to an external website, enter the full URL of the link
- When you click on the ‘Book Now’ button you will be taken to the basket, where you can make your payment
- To complete your payment you will need to tick the box that confirms you have read and understood the Farmgear advertising terms and conditions
- We will check your uploaded information and contact you should there be any issues e.g. an unsuitable background image